In order for a student to be enrolled at FRLHS the family must meet all registration requirements. The following documents must be presented at the time of enrollment.
Enrollment packets will only be distributed if a parent/guardian presents an address within district boundaries or an out-of-district school permit signed and accepted by the principal.
- Referral from home school or all of the following.
- Residency Verifications: Original and most current documents (within ONE month) must be presented. The following documents will be acceptable, choose one:
- Gas Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Monthly Mortgage Statement
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Homeowner/Renter Insurance Policy
- Age Verification:
- Original County or State Birth Certificate (if from a foreign country translation will be needed)
- Hospital Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID: Drivers License, official state identification, or Passport.
- Immunization Records: Complete up-to-date records, must include cleared Mantoux TB skin test or verification that chest x-rays have taken. The following documents will be acceptable, choose one:
- Official Immunization Record: original stamped and signed
- Doctor Records
- School Records
- Records From Last School Attended:
- Check Out paperwork
- Completed Enrollment Packet