RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
- Government-Subsidized Pre-School Locator (Head Start) - Childcare help is available, so you can finish school.
- CPR, First Aid, AED Training and Certification (Red Cross) - Certification takes a weekend and can save lives.
- Notary Public Commission (CA Secretary of State) - A six-hour course and a background check can give you a flexible job to help support yourself through college.
- Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) - Health and parenting resources for teens, information for students in foster care.
- Are you interested in finishing your GED, becoming a Certificated Nursing Assistant (CNA), or studying a technical career? Then visit the El Monte Rosemead Adult School