Online Enrollment & Data Validation
The System is now live, thank you for your patience!
At EMUHSD we have the right fit for every family and we believe each child has unique gifts to discover. Our students acquire lifelong skills through amazing learning opportunities. We look forward to working with you to enroll your student(s) into our wonderful district and continuing the education of our existing students.
Data Validation for Returning Students
Welcome back current EMUHSD students and congratulations to our newly promoted Freshman class who previously attended middle schools (8th grade) within our district boundaries. An email will be sent out to the Parent/Guardian on file to begin the validation of your student data for registration purposes. You will be asked to verify & update any existing data in our systems, as well as fill any missing fields. You must know your student's ID number to access the form. Review all required information for this form by clicking the link below.
Online Enrollment for NEW STUDENTS ONLY
Welcome to the El Monte Union High School District. To enroll your student into our district for the first time, click the button below to begin the online enrollment process. Please make sure you review the information required for online enrollment as stated below prior to entering the system as many documents will be needed in order to complete the enrollment form. Students who graduated from Middle school within EMUHSD boundaries, please use the "Data Validation" form, not the new student form.
Beginning the school year 2020-21, all of our new and returning students will be utilizing our online registration system which is faster, more convenient, and it honors mandated social distancing guidelines. Our online system features many streamlined processes, but the most significant process enhancements provide the ability to:
- Conduct the entire enrollment & existing student data verification in one easy to use online form
- Multi-language supports for non-English speaking families
- Upload all necessary/supporting documents quickly
- Receive a copy of completed enrollment applications along with all district/school policies electronically directly to your email
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we switch to this new system to provide additional functionality for our families, all while keeping our students & staff safe within the pandemic. Please review the information provided below thoroughly prior to entering into the online registration system.
The Online Registration Form is broken up into multiple sections:
- Student Demographics
- Parent Guardian Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Health Information
- Previous School Information (not required for returning students)
- Authorizations & Policies
- Income Verification for Free Meals
Data Validation (returning students)
For students who were previously enrolled at an EMUHSD school (AHS, EMHS, FRL, CDS, MVHS, RHS or SEMHS) or students who attended any of the following schools: Columbia, Durfee, Frank Wright, Gidley, Madrid, Monte Vista, Muscatel, Krantz, Potrero, Rio Hondo or Shively. Please simply validate existing information we have in our system currently regarding the student, fill in any missing or outdated information, agree to the policies, fill out the income verification, and upload any supporting documents required (e.g. if your home address has changed or if we do not have immunization records on file).
New Student Enrollment
For students who are attending an area school for the first time, please have the following documents ready to upload:
1) Proof of Residency (one of the following)
- Property tax receipt
- Rental property contract, lease or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter Registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- A residency affidavit executed by the parent*
- A residency affidavit executed by an unaccompanied minor*
- A caregiver affidavit executed by the caregiving adult*
* - Contact our district community liaison if any of these documents are needed (626)444-9005 ext. 9898
2) Age Verification (one of the following)
- a certified copy of the birth record
- a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth
- a baptism certificate duly attested
- a passport
- when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
- or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district