• The El Monte Union High School District cares about your safety and well-being. Please complete the following steps to report your work-related injury:

    1.       First Step—immediately inform your Supervisor of your injury

    2.       Call the Injury Hotline 24/7 to report your injury and obtain treatment advice, at 


    3.       Complete all necessary forms provided by your Supervisor

    4.     Submit medical work status reports from your doctor to your immediate supervisor

    Please feel free to contact my office with any questions or concerns you may have regarding

    the Workers’ Compensation claims process.