Dressing Rooms/Makeup room
· two rooms
· 1 costume racks each.
· two full-size mirrors.
· Table and chairs will be provided upon request.
· Both dressing rooms are 16'x18'
Stage Managers position
· Stage Right corner equipped with headset communication and house light control.
· Center of the tech booth equipped with headset communication.
· Choir room can be used as:
· Green room.
· Rehearsal room.
· Extra dressing room.
· Is for authorized personnel only.
· Located North side of the auditorium off Concert Street, behind the Auditorium.
· The loading dock can service up to 2 U-Haul box trucks.
· Loading path is straight behind theater shop.
Truck and Bus parking
· Parking can be located on Concert Street behind the auditorium.
· Approximately two trucks or 2 buses can fit in parking zones.
· four lots are available and are located behind the Auditorium.
· Total of parking spots are 281
· All Dressing rooms and stage are wheelchair accessible.
· Standard crew show call time is 1.5 hours before curtain.
· Lobby opens 1.0 hour before the show.
· If general seating House will open 30min before the show.
· If assigned seating House will open 1.0 hour before the show.
· No food or drinks are allowed in the seating area or on stage except bottled water.
· No chewing gum, please.
· Please walk, DO NOT RUN.