Dressing Rooms/Make-up room
· two rooms both have single capacity restrooms.
· 4 costume racks each.
· two full-size mirrors.
· 1 Make-up room with two sinks one full-size mirror and 11 table top mirrors.
· Table and chairs will be provided upon request.
· Both dressing rooms are 21'x18'
· The Make-up room is 22'x12.'
Stage Managers position
· Stage Right corner equipped with headset communication and house light control via unison panel.
· Center of the tech booth equipped with headset communication.
· These rooms include the band room, choir rooms, and cafeteria and can be used as:
· Green rooms.
· Rehearsal rooms.
· Extra dressing rooms.
· Is for authorized personnel only.
· Loading dock bay is accessed by a ramp.
· Located North/East side of the auditorium off Mission in between the Auditorium and main campus up the service lane.
· The loading dock can service up to 2 U-Haul box trucks.
· Loading path is straight through theater shop onto the stage.
Truck and Bus parking
· Parking can be located in the North parking lot off Rosemead Blvd.
· Approximately two trucks or 2 buses can fit in the parking.
· five lots are available and are located surrounding the Auditorium.
· Total of parking spots are 241 and ADA parking spots are 18
· All Dressing rooms and stage are wheelchair accessible.
· Standard crew show call time is 1.5 hours before curtain.
· Lobby opens 1.0 hour before the show.
· If general seating House will open 30min before the show.
· If assigned seating House will open 1.0 hour before the show.
· No food or drinks are allowed in the seating area or on stage except bottled water.
· No chewing gum, please.
·, Please walk DO NOT RUN.