• Open Enrollment (click for more information)

    Parents may request a transfer for their student from their school of residence to another school within the EMUHSD.  Open Enrollment applications are only accepted once a year during a two-week window.  Applications are available at the District Office and provided in four different languages. 
    To learn more about our schools, click each link: 
    The Open Enrollment application window for the 2020-2021 school opened October 23, 2019, and closed on November 6, 2019.  Open Enrollment for 2020-2021 is officially closed. Dates for the next window will be announced in September 2020. 
    Letter to Parents/Guardians:   
    Applications for 2020-2021 Open Enrollment will be available from October 23, 2019, through November 6, 2019. 

    Intra-District Attendance Permit 

    • Intra-district permits are for families who wish to request a transfer from one EMUHSD high school to another EMUHSD high school.
    • EMUHSD can consider intra-district permits for the following reasons:  
    • Intra-district permits will be accepted online beginning March 2, 2020, through July 31, 2020.  
    • Once a permit is finalized, it may not be canceled. 
    • Only one (1) permit request is allowed per school year. 
    • Emergency requests can be done at any time at the home school by scheduling a meeting with the site Principal.
    • Parents who wish to request an intra-district attendance permit may do so by submitting an application online.  Click here to access the application. 


    Inter-District Attendance Permit (click for more information)

    Parents who wish to request an inter-district attendance transfer may do so by submitting an Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit.  Applications are available at the high schools and are processed year-round. 
    Open Enrollment -  Educational Services Office at 626-444-9005, ext. 9894
    Intra and Inter-District Attendance Permits- Pupil Services Office at 626-444-9005 ext. 9944