Open Enrollment (click for more information)Parents may request a transfer for their student from their school of residence to another school within the EMUHSD. Open Enrollment applications are only accepted once a year during a two-week window. Applications are available at the District Office and provided in four different languages.To learn more about our schools, click each link:UPDATE FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:The Open Enrollment application window for the 2020-2021 school opened October 23, 2019, and closed on November 6, 2019. Open Enrollment for 2020-2021 is officially closed. Dates for the next window will be announced in September 2020.Letter to Parents/Guardians:Applications for 2020-2021 Open Enrollment will be available from October 23, 2019, through November 6, 2019.
Intra-District Attendance Permit
- Intra-district permits are for families who wish to request a transfer from one EMUHSD high school to another EMUHSD high school.
- EMUHSD can consider intra-district permits for the following reasons: Intra District Criteria - English
- Intra-district permits will be accepted online beginning March 2, 2020, through July 31, 2020.
- Once a permit is finalized, it may not be canceled.
- Only one (1) permit request is allowed per school year.
- Emergency requests can be done at any time at the home school by scheduling a meeting with the site Principal.
- Parents who wish to request an intra-district attendance permit may do so by submitting an application online. Click here to access the application.
Inter-District Attendance Permit (click for more information)Parents who wish to request an inter-district attendance transfer may do so by submitting an Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit. Applications are available at the high schools and are processed year-round.Questions?Open Enrollment - Educational Services Office at 626-444-9005, ext. 9894Intra and Inter-District Attendance Permits- Pupil Services Office at 626-444-9005 ext. 9944