Intra-District and Inter-District Attendance Permit
Inter-District Attendance Permit (permits within the district)
Beginning March 1, 2021, through July 31, 2021:
- Intra-district permits are for families who wish to request a transfer from one EMUHSD high school to another EMUHSD high school.
- EMUHSD can consider intra-district permits for the following reasons:
- Intra-district permits will be accepted online beginning March 1, 2021, through July 31, 2021.
- Once a permit is finalized, it may not be canceled.
- Only one (1) permit request is allowed per school year.
- Emergency requests can be done at any time at the home school by scheduling a meeting with the site Principal.
- Parents who wish to request an intra-district attendance permit may do so by submitting an application online. Click here to access the application.
Inter-District Attendance Permits (permits out of district)
Parents who wish to request an inter-district attendance transfer may do so by submitting an Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit.
Applications are available at the high schools and are processed year-round. Please contact the home school for an Inter-district permit.PERMIT to Attend an EMUHSD High School
- Before a permit can be considered, students must have an authorized release from the District of Residence.
- The parent/guardian shall complete an EMUHSD Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit. The principal will approve/deny the application.
- All copies of the signed application, together with authorized release from the District of Residence, shall be sent to the EMUHSD Pupil Services Office for processing and distribution of copies.
- The parent/guardian shall complete an EMUHSD Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit.
- The principal of releasing EMUHSD high school will approve/deny an application for out-of-district transfer.
- If approved by the principal, all copies of the application shall be sent to the EMUHSD Pupil Services Office.
- EMUHSD Director of Pupil Services will authorize the transfer and forward form to the corresponding district.
- District of Requested Attendance shall approve or deny transfer requests and return appropriate copies to:
- El Monte Union High School District, 3537 Johnson Avenue, El Monte, CA 91731.
Questions?Intra and Inter-District Attendance Permits- Pupil Services Office at 626-444-9005 ext. 9944Open Enrollment - Educational Services Office at 626-444-9005, ext. 9894