• Notary Services 

    El Monte Union High School District strives to assist current and future parents with the transfer process.  In order to assist EMUHSD, it offers in-house notary services for parents of EMUHSD. 

    ***It is important to note these services are only offered for school-related matters and only for EMUHSD parents. 

    These services are offered by appointment only between the hours of Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.  For further information please contact: 


    For further information contact: 

    Olivia Tamayo 

    626-444-9005 extension 9944


    Proof of Residency 

    El Monte Union High School District acknowledges the following list of items as proof of residency:

    Proof of Residency