EMUHSD Transcript Request Information
    Former EMUHSD students seeking a copy of their academic transcripts need to fill out and sign the Transcript Request Form (bottom of page) and return it either by mail or in-person with exact payment to the El Monte Union High School District office. If you have any questions you can email:  sabrina.gomez@emuhsd.org or diana.flores@emuhsd.org
    Transcript processing is only available in the District Office Lobby between 8 am-3:00 pm Monday - Friday(Same day processing may not be available - please allow at least 24 hours after you make your transcript request. Transcripts may take up to 5 days to process.) All visitors are required to wear facial coverings at the District Office, and please make sure to have all of your documents sealed in an envelope with "Attention:  RECORDS DEPARTMENT/TRANSCRIPTS" prior to dropping off with our receptionist.
     Cost Contact/Mailing Address  What to Bring 
    Each transcript costs $5.00, payable ONLY by cash, cashier’s check or money order. Please make your cashier’s check or money order payable to El Monte Union High School District. 
    We do not accept personal checks. 
     El Monte Union High School District
    Attention: Records Clerk
    3537 Johnson Avenue
    El Monte, CA. 91731
    (626) 444-9005 Ext. 9920/9921 
     Payment and a copy of a photo I.D. must accompany the request.
    Download Transcript Form

    For transcripts from the El Monte/Rosemead Adult School please contact the Adult School at (626) 258-5800