Facility and Energy Management
Facility and Energy Management is aligned to meet El Monte Union High School District goals of:
- Providing a safe, positive, healthy environment with educational learning facilities that promote learning and wellness for all;
- Promoting effective communication through articulation with K-8 partner districts, institutes of higher education and among stakeholders, consultants, and the community; and,
- Promoting fiscal responsibility and aligning fiscal priorities to student achievement.
- Establish accountability for energy and natural resource consumption at every level in the organization
- Upgrade facilities with more energy efficient systems
- Responsible for developing and monitoring organization's energy and natural resource management program under Board Policy and Administrative Regulations
- Serve as District (Owner) Representative in managing construction of facilities assigned
- Validate energy and natural resource management system compliance to the District's policy and regulations
Facility and Energy Manager
MBA, CEM, LEED Green Assoc.
3537 Johnson Avenue
El Monte, CA 91731
Phone: (626) 444-9005 x9867