Welcome to Fiscal Services
The goal of the Fiscal Services department is to provide oversight and direction for a variety of financial and business activities performed by our local school sites.
The primary mission of the Fiscal Services department is to provide quality fiscal and business services to schools to allow the school site clerical & administrative staff to focus on instructional programs. We provide services for all the following:
- Payment in a timely manner to vendors for goods/services received.
- Employee reimbursements
- Accounts receivable
- Budget services and support for all sites/departments.
- Review funding for all personnel requisitions.
- Help Sites and Departments determine an appropriate account code to use for a particular expense.
- Provide budget analysis.
- Provide projections for staffing costs.
- Assist the sites and departments in viewing and interpreting of their budget.
- Provide general direction on the types of expenses that may be allowed under a restricted program.
- Central Attendance accounting and reporting.
- Budgets and reporting on categorical funding.
Director of Fiscal Services
El Monte Union High School District
Contact Info for Fiscal Services
3537 Johnson Ave
El Monte, CA. 91731