EMRAS Online Registration
EMRAS is excited to announce the return of in-person classes for the Fall Quarter 1 2021 session. There will continue to be some blended and distance learning options as well which may require a computer, laptop or tablet/iPad and internet access.
The health and safety of our staff and students continues to be a priority. Safety guidelines and protocols from the California Health Department and LA County Department of Public Health will be followed. We look forward to seeing you this fall!
Class Delivery Method
Classes will be offered on campus or online using a blended or independent model. (Class Schedules)
- On Campus will be face to face courses requiring the student to be in class for instruction. On campus classes will follow current safety protocols. Students and staff will wear masks and have temperature checks.
- Blended model consists of teacher instruction via video conferencing and independent work.
- Independent online model does not include teacher instruction. Students will work independently and may email an instructor if they have questions.
Online Registration Instructions
- Complete and submit the online registration form by clicking on the image or the link below.
- An EMRAS staff member will contact you to complete the registration process. (Due to the high volume of applications please allow us a few days to process your registration form)
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register for a class.
*note: An email account is required to complete the online registration form. Email accounts are free if you don't have an email account, click the following link to sign up for a Google email account