EMRAS Online Registration
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, EMRAS will begin the 2020-2021 school year with 100% distance learning instruction. To participate, you will need a personal computer, laptop or tablet/iPad, and internet access.
Class Delivery Method
Classes will be delivered using a blended or independent online model. (Class Schedules)
- Blended model consists of teacher instruction via video conferencing and independent work.
- Independent online model does not include teacher instruction. Students will work independently and may email an instructor if they have questions.
Online Registration Instructions
- Complete and submit the online registration form by clicking on the image or the link below.
- An EMRAS staff member will contact you to complete the registration process. (Due to the high volume of applications please allow us a few days to process your registration form)
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register for a class.
*note: An email account is required to complete the online registration form. Email accounts are free if you don't have an email account, click the following link to sign up for a Google email account