EMRAS Online Registration
EMRAS is excited to announce the return of in-person classes for the Fall Q1 2022 session. There will continue to be some flexible class options as well which may require a computer, laptop or tablet/iPad and internet access.
The health and safety of our staff and students continues to be a priority. Safety guidelines and protocols from the California Health Department and LA County Department of Public Health will be followed. We look forward to seeing you this Spring!
Class Delivery Method
Classes will be offered on campus or online using a blended or independent model. (Class Schedules)
Students attend a scheduled class that has an instructor. May occur in-person or virtually.
- Traditional Classroom - Students meet in-person with a teacher in a classroom at school.
- Virtual - students meet virtually during scheduled class time.
- Hyflex - Class sessions that allow students to choose whether to attend classes in-person or online.
Students work independently to complete courses.
- Distance Learning - Students meet individually with a teacher then take home packets with course work and assignments.
- Home Study - Students complete courses on their own. Textbook is purchased. Testing and teacher support in a lab setting.
- Independent - Students complete courses in a lab setting. Teacher support available.
- Online - All coursework: lessons, assignments, and tests are completed online.
- A portion of the course is teacher directed and the remaining portion is independent.
- Teacher time may be virtual or in-person.
- Independent work may be virtual or in a lab setting.
Online Registration Instructions
- Complete and submit the online registration form by clicking on the image or the link below.
- An EMRAS staff member will contact you to complete the registration process. (Due to the high volume of applications please allow us a week to process your registration form)
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register for a class.
*note: An email account is required to complete the online registration form. Email accounts are free if you don't have an email account, click the following link to sign up for a Google email account