EMRAS Online Registration
EMRAS is excited to announce the return of in-person classes for the Spring Q3 2024 session. There will continue to be some flexible class options as well which may require a computer, laptop or tablet/iPad and internet access.
The health and safety of our staff and students continues to be a priority. Safety guidelines and protocols from the California Health Department and LA County Department of Public Health will be followed.
Class Delivery Method
Classes will be offered on campus or online using a blended or independent model. (Class Schedules)
Students attend a scheduled class that has an instructor. May occur in-person or virtually.
- Traditional Classroom - Students meet in-person with a teacher in a classroom at school.
- Virtual - students meet virtually during scheduled class time.
- Hyflex - Class sessions that allow students to choose whether to attend classes in-person or online.
Students work independently to complete courses.
- Distance Learning - Students meet individually with a teacher then take home packets with course work and assignments.
- Home Study - Students complete courses on their own. Textbook is purchased. Testing and teacher support in a lab setting.
- Independent - Students complete courses in a lab setting. Teacher support available.
- Online - All coursework: lessons, assignments, and tests are completed online.
- A portion of the course is teacher directed and the remaining portion is independent.
- Teacher time may be virtual or in-person.
- Independent work may be virtual or in a lab setting.
Online Registration Instructions
- Begin the registration process by clicking on the link below.
- An EMRAS staff member will contact you to take an assessment and register for a specific class. Please allow 3-5 days to process your registration form. It is extremely important that you input your correct contact information and check your email including your junk/spam and check your voicemail, so you can receive our messages.
- You may also come to campus to complete the registration process.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register for a class.
PLEASE NOTE: The registration office and assessment office are closed between 4-5pm. The school closes at 8:30pm during Summer School and at 9pm during the regular school year. Please come at least an hour before closure times.
*note: An gmail account is required to complete the online registration form. Email accounts are free. If you don't have an email account, click the following link to sign up for a Google email account
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS