The L.A. County Department of Public Health
COVID-19 Vaccine : How to Get Vaccinated
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free.
- Vaccines are available for everyone age 12 and over.
- You will not be asked about your immigration status when you get a vaccine.
- You may be eligible for sick leave when you get a vaccine.
- No appointment is needed at many locations.
California For All
Get vaccinated – it’s safe, effective, and free. Vaccination is the most important tool to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
It’s your turn. The vaccine is free to all. No insurance required.
L.A. County Vaccine Data
L.A. County COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard