Procedures for Requesting Transcripts
Requesting Transcripts in person
- Students can request their transcripts by filling out the “TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM” in Room 120.
- Please allow 48 hours to process
- Must present a valid picture I.D. at the time of pick up (Room 120)
- $5.00 fee for each Official Transcript.
- Can pay with cash or credit/debit card at the time of pick up. No Checks
Requesting Transcripts to be mailed, emailed or faxed
There is no fee when the transcript is being requested from another school or institution. We will gladly mail, email or fax the transcripts to them as long as they send us an “Authorization Release Form” signed by the student.
If a student wants us to send them their Transcripts directly to their private address or Fax, these are the procedures:
- Must go to a Notary Public and get a notarized letter stating that they authorize the El Monte-Rosemead Adult School to mail the transcripts to the address provided.
- The letter must include:
- Student’s name
- Valid copy of their Driver’s License or I.D. They may black out the number of their license or I.D. if they wish
- Send a Money Order for $5 for each transcript they are requesting (Ex. 2 transcripts =$10).
Money Order must be made payable to the:
EL MONTE-ROSEMEAD ADULT SCHOOL