Performing Arts Clubs
WELCOME TO RHS PERFORMING ARTS!
As performers, you need to make sure you have completed and submitted the Athletics/Performing Arts Packet in order to particpate.
You will need to have a few things ready before you start the Packet process.
Please be sure you do the following:
1) Complete your Athletics/Performing Arts Packet by clicking on thelink below. You must do this before anything else, and you must do this every year without fail before engaging in any performing arts activities, even if you are a returning member. After you complete the packet, if there is nothing missing and the forms have been verified, our Activities Office will clear you. You will be asked to provide the following information, so have it ready:
- Your current Physical, which must be signed or stamped by a Medical Doctor (MD) or by a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). So make sure your physical is done by one of them. You will have to re-do the physical if a chiroprator or nurse practitioner signs off on the physical.
- Your insurance information
- Your parents' contact information
2) Contact your coach/director, so that you are on her or his list of contacts for upcoming information about try-outs, meetings, and practices.
3) Follow all the rules. This means that you will be responsible for:
- Your behavior
- Your participation
- The equipment you use
- Maintaining safe procedures at all times
Have fun and GO PANTHERS!