PERMIT to Attend an EMUHSD High School
RELEASE from an EMUHSD High School
- Before a permit can be considered, student must have an authorized release from the District of Residence.
- Parent/guardian shall complete an EMUHSD Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit. The principal will approve/deny the application.
- All copies of the signed application, together with authorized release from the District of Residence, shall be sent to the EMUHSD Educational Services Office for processing and distribution of copies.
- Parent/guardian shall complete an EMUHSD Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit.
- Principal of releasing EMUHSD high school will approve/deny application for out-of-district transfer.
- If approved by the principal, all copies of the application shall be sent to the EMUHSD Educational Services Office.
- EMUHSD Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services will authorize transfer and forward form to other district.
- District of Requested Attendance shall approve or deny transfer request and return appropriate copies to: El Monte Union High School District, 3537 Johnson Avenue, El Monte, CA 91731.