PERMIT to Attend an EMUHSD High School
- Before a permit can be considered, students must have an authorized release from the District of Residence.
- The parent/guardian shall complete an EMUHSD Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit. The principal will approve/deny the application.
- All copies of the signed application, together with authorized release from the District of Residence, shall be sent to the EMUHSD Pupil Services Office for processing and distribution of copies.
- The parent/guardian shall complete an EMUHSD Application for Inter-District Attendance Permit.
- The principal of releasing EMUHSD high school will approve/deny an application for out-of-district transfer.
- If approved by the principal, all copies of the application shall be sent to the EMUHSD Pupil Services Office.
- EMUHSD Director of Pupil Services will authorize the transfer and forward form to the corresponding district.
- District of Requested Attendance shall approve or deny transfer requests and return appropriate copies to:
- El Monte Union High School District, 3537 Johnson Avenue, El Monte, CA 91731.
For further information, please contact Pupil Services at 626-444-9005 ext. 9944 or on Intra/Inter-District Information.